突然想用英文


In fact, when I started to write blog,
I used to use English as myso call main "blogging language".
To be frank, my English sucks.

But I do have another blog, which is specially dedicated for English writing.
Hehehe..
But pity that blog that it keep all my emo-ness in it..
xD

The sudden urge to write in English is because,
I wrote a sentence, in English up there, I haven't change it, thus it's still there.

"Do you know that Words also wearing mask?
They want to reveal their beauty through your thinking."

Just like human,
Human do have the kind of thought that:


"What you always see,
In fact,
Not necessarily what is me.
I am me.
But there are more than just a me.
Don't trust what you see as me."

As a human,
We need others to interpret us to understand us.
Thus I believe that Words do, too.
They're from human's brain anyway.

Writing this post,
I hate people that just read and take it as it is.
They never think in a more in depth way.
Sometimes it really getting on my nerves.

But,
Narh.

Human ain't the same,
I can't blame right?

Please.
Respect words.
=)

Everyone having different thought,
Just let them be!
I always told myself this,
But,
Success rate near zero.

A big sigh for me.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

暴力熊/Gloomy Bear

幸福的是

钱包破洞,钱飞走