I've got an award??><

I am honored to receive this award from

粉红色。日蚀。

若月亮代表着爱情,那我和她分别将是地球及太阳。 当我们真心和月亮排成一条平行线,所发生的日蚀,会是粉红色的吗?

for the Brilliant Weblog Award.

I would like to thank this fellow fren for nominating this award to me.

But actually i'm still wondering la..
I really can get this award ah?
I'm not creative enough in my blog leh..
Anyway..
Thanks so much, 仁辉

What is Brilliant Weblog?
Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design.
The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.


Here are the rules to follow:

When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’.
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
All the bloggers have wonderful work and content in their blog and all deserve to get this.


As per the rules I would like to pass this award to my fellow Lucky bloggers mentioned below:

-Liam-

-
::寂寞很吵,我恨安静::-

-
妮泞中,艳丽-

-SunwayUniversity Psychology Club-

-
makanmaniacs.com-It's all about food!-

-
★PSYCHO-LOGY★-

-
~my world~-

评论

该对自己有信心。至少别怀疑我对你的肯定啊。嘻嘻~
PaMiLo^^说…
哈哈
谢谢你的肯定
^^

此博客中的热门博文

暴力熊/Gloomy Bear

幸福的是

钱包破洞,钱飞走